Facility Member Information
Become a Facility Member!
In addition to having an advocate in Washington, D.C., members of AQI receive:
- regularly updated legislative and regulatory information;
- exclusive access to AQI-sponsored studies covering variations in utilization rates, market shares, payments, trends, and places of service;
- direct communication opportunities with MedPAC, the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, and the Members and staffers who write the laws;
- AQI's regular e-bulletins with industry news, statistics, perspectives, and member forums; and
- networking opportunities with other leaders in the imaging industry at such events as the AQI Annual Meeting in Washington, D.C. each spring and the Annual Scientific Assembly of the Radiological Society of North America in Chicago each fall.
Member dues, sponsor dues, and special assessment fees paid to the Association for Quality Imaging (AQI) are not tax deductible – either as a business expense or as a nonprofit charity donation.
|Classification Type||Annual Fee|
|Single imaging facility||$1,000|
|An imaging chain with TWO to FIVE facilities:||$2,500|
|An imaging chain with SIX to TEN facilities:||$7,500|
|An imaging chain with 11 to 25 facilities:
|An imaging chain with 26 to 35 facilities:||$30,000|
|An imaging chain with more than 35 facilities:||$60,000|